It's also Texas Rangers weekend. Which means I will feel guilty all weekend for being so conflicted. Basically, I will just cheer for everything that happens. I can't root against either team, so I will just cheer for everything they both do.
You know what is sad? If you do a YouTube search for Ian Kinsler, half of the videos that show up are people posting video clips of their MLB the Show games. I am not all that interested in fake computer generated Ian Kinsler. I mean, I totally watched them. But I didn't enjoy it. Much.
5 Random Things I Am Thankful For:
- No more [regular season] Yankees!
- REAL Ian Kinsler with his delightfully floppy hair and his winning dance moves.
- 3 Day Weekends
- A season series record vs the Yankees that, while still depressingly dismal, is "times-infinity" better than last year's.
- The Giant Killer Crocodilians movie genre. [I have not met a movie in this category that I won't watch. Twice.]
1. Man in the Mirror--Michael Jackson
2. Like a Prayer--Glee Cast
5. Virgin State of Mind--K's Choice
6. Samson--Regina Spektor
7. Walk Like an Egyptian--The Bangles
8. Boys Lie--The Clarks
9. One Week--Barenaked Ladies
10. Designs on You--Old 97's
How 'bout you?