Errors can be corrected. But the weather simply refuses to bend to my whims and it pisses me off, quite frankly.
Some interesting mathematical equations I learned today:
Santana+10 x K=Awesome
And for lack of anything better to write, I have a handful of random things that I kept meaning to mention in blog posts but forgot to and now they're slightly out-dated but oh well:
- Since the beginning of the season, Nick Swisher has visited the White House AND rung the bell to open the New York Stock Exchange. I worry that we might be letting Nick Swisher get a teeny tiny bit too close to Things That Are Vitally Important To Our Nation's Survival. I fret about this at night sometimes. Seriously.
- Matt's Studio 54 is my new favorite Twins' player charity name. Yes, it has even bumped Cuddy's Buddies. Kids won't get it. I don't care.
- Since Blue Bunny is in charge of Twins Territory Ice Cream Operations now, does that mean that Kemp's will stop making the Twins-themed ice cream they sell in stores? I really hope not, because that Peanut Butter Pennant stuff is BOMB.
- For like a week and a half, Barry Zito's Twitter user pic was an odd webcam picture of himself sitting in front of his computer shirtless. At first, you would think that that would be kind of cool, right? Barry's a nice looking dude and all. But NO. It was, in fact, kind of creepy and weird. I did not like it and prayed every day that Barry Zito would put his shirt back on. He finally did, and it was good.
- At the New Era cap stands in the Metrodome, they now sell pink Twins caps that are scratch and sniff. They smell like watermelon. At least I assume they smell like watermelon, because there are little watermelon slice appliques on the caps. I do not understand this at all. Can anyone explain why this is a) necessary or b) appealing? I am afraid ask the New Era Cap Salesmen because they seem kind of aggressive.