As of right now, I have 3 confirmed spots, and a few others who have expressed tentative interest. I know we have 3 or 4 open spots for sure. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your interest.
Details...if we get all 9 seats filled (the 10th chair would belong to our Twins Player Lunchmate), it'll cost $77.78/person.
Now...to the important stuff...
7 8 Reasons You Should Buy A Seat At Our Twins Luncheon Table:
- If Michael Cuddyer is our Lunchmate, he might do magic tricks for us. That's like dinner and a show! Bonus!
- No matter which player we get, we'll be able to finally ask all those hard-hitting questions the so-called "journalists" refuse to ask. Like: --What is your happiest childhood memory? --Do you like puppies? --What's your favorite flavor of Propel Fitness Water? --Is it Grape? --It should be Grape, because Grape is awesome. --OMG, do you remember Jason Bartlett!? --He likes Grape. etc. etc.
- Ooh..another good question we can ask: If Gardy decided to borrow a page from The Mighty Ducks, and took everyone on a field trip to the Mall of America to practice drills of some sort, and said "Use the Buddy System" to keep track of everyone, who would you pick as your buddy?
- We can judge/critique the eating habits of our favorite players. Don't underestimate the potential usefulness/entertainment value of this.
- If Brendan Harris is there, he might live up to his nickname and wear his Fancy Pants. You never know.
- The luncheon is at the downtown Hilton, where I almost fell whilst dragging my luggage onto the escalator to the parking ramp. I'll show it to you. It'll be like a free tour of historic locations! I can also show you the spot in the skywalk where I had a 10 minute conversation with a homeless man about how our respective holiday seasons went last year.
- Eating lunch with a Twins player affords you certain bragging rights amongst your friends. Eating lunch with Those Girls, boosts those bragging rights even higher.
- Nick Blackburn's wife wants you to.
Let me know if you need more convincing. email@example.com