I am thankful....
- that yesterday was an off-day. Because last night was the premiere of both Dancing with the Stars AND Heroes, (and Monday Night Football, but I had to skip that due to a limited number of televisions and recording devices) plus I had to work. I was up quite late catching up on everything as it was. If I had to watch a baseball game too, I don't know if I could have done it.
- that Maks is back on DWTS, dancing with Misty May. Nothing to do with baseball...but I'm very, very thankful.
- that I am not going to any of these White Sox games. It's too much pressure.
- that the Twins are not at the bottom of the division like a lot of experts said we would be.
- that it's the last week of the regular season, and the games still mean something. Baseball is way more fun that way.
- for a great weather forecast for the last weekend of baseball.
And for the remainder of the season, I'm making "Cherry Pie" my new favorite song. If you can't beat 'em....join 'em.